If you have a burst pipe there are plumbers in Dundee that can fix it.
The main signs of a burst pipe are incredibly easy to identify:
- Water leakage and flooding.
- Taps failing to produce water.
- Toilets that don’t flush properly.
- No hot water supply in spite of your hot water boiler working properly.
- Other miscellaneous issues with your homes plumbing.
If you’re experiencing any of these issues, you probably want to phone a Dundee plumber to get them fixed right away. After all, it’s not fun to be caught without water.
What you might not realize is that you probably have less time than you thought to get your burst pipe(s) fixed.
A burst pipe might not seem like a huge issue, but the truth is, if left unattended, it can become the precursor to other, much bigger problems.
The following are just some examples of what can happen if you leave a burst pipe unattended for too long:
- Increased flooding. If you have small children in your home, they may accidentally use water even if you’ve told them not to, increasing the chance of more flooding.
- Water damage. If the flooding you’ve experienced is significant, you can experience significant (sometimes irreversible) property damage just from that flooding alone.
- Mold growth. Leaked waste water from a burst pipe can pose an extremely high risk of mold growth and other forms of contamination, which can lead to both health and structural hazards.
What these issues have in common is that they are caused by burst water pipes that have been unattended for too long.
Obviously, you want to get your burst pipes fixed, so call Trusted Dundee Plumbers as soon as possible.